Thursday 18 December 2008

Term 2, Week 1

This week i started to think about what i want my website to be like. I learned how to use niftyplayer, which is a javascript that can be used to play music, this would be appropriate to use on my website because i am basing mine on a music student. I also learned how tou use and create some "online gadgets" that could be used on my website. Some of these included, stripemania, which can be used to create a small image that is stripy that can then be used as a background on my website. I created a black and red stripy background that i decided i could use when i start my website.
Also this week, i created a plan for my website, this included a brief description on my client and what pages i would like and a description of what the pages are and what information they are to hold.

No comments: