Wednesday 24 September 2008

Term 1, Week 5

This week i learnt how to make a basic website using Adobe Dreamweaver. I started to make a very watered down version of the Brit website. I used tables to create my website, they are used as a "scafold" for my website, I inserted pictures, text, rollover images, tables inside of the tables and used html codes to insert javascript into my html so that my website showed the date and time. I created various pages on some of the different strands and then linked them all to the rollover images on the side of the page. I learnt how to set page properties and object properties. I have changed the backgrounds on my website using the colour dropper so it is the same as the background on the image. I have also learnt the important of the "path" ( location of files) and how dangerous it is to move files on a web server after use in dreamweaver.

No comments: