Wednesday 3 September 2008

Term 1 Week 2

This week our timetable came into place. So far this week i have already attended four different lessons which are:
  1. Radio
  2. Media Analysis
  3. Video
  4. Web design
So far, I have really enjoyed my experience at BRIT school and i am starting to learn more and more about understanding the media industry everyday. Now that i have made friends with more people, the school feels more comfortable that it did last week. I am looking forward to working with lots of different people within media. We have already been given some briefs for our different lessons and have started our projects in radio.

In wed design, i have been introduced to different parts on Mozilla Firefox. I can now use BRIT school e-mail and the Intranet. I have also set up this blog and a G-mail account.

No comments: